Aces
P R I M E   M O V E R S   O F   T H E   T E N N I S   W O R L D

« Home | Scottish Stunner » | Hail Maria! » | Baghdatis on the Big Stage » | China's First Grand Slam » | Amelie: At Last » | The Belgian Blockbuster » | The Colosseum of Indoor Tennis » | Mind Over Matter » | The Trigger » 

23 February 2006

Comeback Kid No More

Martina Hingis in Dubai

"This is my fifth tournament now so I don't look at it as a comeback; this is the second part of my career.

"I look at myself as a player like anyone else and I think the other girls take me that way as well. Everyone knows how I can play and they have to play well or I will win."

-Martina Hingis after her straight-sets win (6-4, 6-3) over 6th seed Anastasia Myskina in their second round bout at Dubai Tennis Championships yesterday

(Photo from Vidhyut's Nuggets)

Posted by Rob | 2/23/2006 | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


January 2006 February 2006 March 2006


Powered by

All photos hosted by


visitors since January 2006

Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License
© Text by Rob under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License